Thursday, August 18, 2016

#RyanLochte FABRICATED Rio Robbery story! [details]



It appears that USA swimmer, Ryan Lochte's story about being robbed in Rio was a bunch of bologna!

Surveillance footage shows that Lochte and his buds were drunk and destroyed a gas station restroom! Here is what we know about the made up story.



Sources confirm to DailyMail.com that Ryan Lochte and three other swimmers who claimed they were robbed had in fact destroyed a gas station toilet and refused to pay for the damage until a security guard demanded they hand over money.

A official says the guard was armed with a pistol, but he never took it out or pointed it at the swimmers.
The version of events emerged as police in Rio prepared to quiz the taxi driver who picked up the four after they left a nightclub and resume questioning the three swimmers still in Brazil.

Lochte has insisted he stands by his version of events, telling NBC’s Matt Lauer he really was robbed in a phone conversation but changed his story to say that a gun was never pointed at his head and that fake police did not side-swipe the cab he and his friends were in to get them to pull over.

The source told DailyMail.com: 'They stopped at a gas station and they were all really drunk. They went to the toilet and damaged it pretty badly.

‘The security guy saw them and started arguing with them - telling them they had to pay. They refused and argued back.'

Eventually however the men 'gave him some money and left' claims the source.


On Wednesday, two of the US Olympics swimmers who were with Lochte were hauled off their plane and prevented from leaving Brazil by the country’s authorities.

Jack Conger, 21, and Gunnar Bentz, 20, were already seated aboard United Airlines flight 128 to Houston at Rio's Galeao International Airport when police came for them - as the situation threatens to escalate into a full blown international incident.

Describing the experience as 'frightening', the two cannot leave Brazil until they provide official sworn testimony about their alleged mugging at gunpoint along with Lochte and fourth teammate, Jimmy Feigen.

United States Olympic Committee spokesperson Patrick Sandusky said in a statement on Thursday morning: 'The three U.S. Olympic swimmers (Gunnar Bentz, Jack Conger and James Feigen) are cooperating with authorities and in the process of scheduling a time and place today to provide further statements to the Brazilian authorities.

'All are represented by counsel and being appropriately supported by the USOC and the U.S. Consulate in Rio.'

On Wednesday morning, Lochte, 32, and Feigen, 26, were barred from leaving Brazil - but Lochte had already left - as police said their accounts of the aftermath of the robbery do not match security footage exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com.


www.thegamutt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...